The BA (Hons) in Business Administration degree is delivered by NCC Educations UK, validated and awarded by the University of Worcester(UOW) in Bangladesh by Penston Academy of International Studies (PAIS). Completion of this program prepares candidates for real world experiences or postgraduate study in the areas of Management, Accounting, Marketing and Finance. Successful completion of this qualification will provide Knowledge, skills and practical understanding of the global business environment, as well as the ability to research, analyze and manage Business relationships.
* For entry onto this program students must have at least one of the following:
- One GCE ‘A’ level or equivalent or an appropriate school leavers certificate deemed to be of similar level
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
- Edexcel Higher National Diploma (HND)
- NCC Education Level 3 Diploma (L3DB*)
- General Education Development (GED)
- An International qualification which is deemed to be of a similar level to the NCC Education (L3DB*). This shall be agreed with NCC Educations UK in advance
Delivered, validated and awarded by the University of Worcester (UoW). Students are invited to attend their Graduation Ceremony, which is held in the historic Worcester Cathedral, UK.
Face to Face classes attended at Penstion Academy of international Studies (PAIS) Uttara Campus
Full-time: 3 years
Completed Full-time in the academic year
Assessment through examination and coursework assignments
All examinations held at British Council Exam Venue
Registration dates through out the year intakes in November, February, May & August