The BA(Hons) in Business Management is a Bachelors Degree awarded by Buckinghamshire New University and delivered at Penston Academy in Bangladesh. Students now have the option studying and graduating with a Business degree from Buckinghamshire New University while living in Bangladesh.
The programme provides a thorough grounding in a range of business areas including management, marketing, finance and leadership allowing students complete graduation early and accelerate into their careers.
- Awarding Body: Buckinghamshire New University
- Duration: 2 Years
- Programme Fees – £ 7000
- Credits – 360
- Entry Requirements: One A-Level or HSC Complete.
- Application Deadline: March 2021
- Programme Delivery: in partnership with Magna Carta College, Oxford UK
The BA(Hons) Business Management blends both academic study and skills development in order to enhance your employability. In order to enable you to develop broad knowledge in the desired area, the course has an emphasis on applying the knowledge developed in real life situations through case studies or working in and with real organisations.
Additionally, you acquire a wide range of skills and competences useful for dealing competently with real-life, practical problems. The course will focus on the ability to think critically and will, therefore, enable you to analyse and evaluate solutions to complex, real-life problems.
You will learn the concepts and practice of business management around the world, but you’ll also learn how to meet your own objectives such as starting a business. We’ll help you achieve this by teaching real-life business situations and case study analysis, as well as hosting discussions with guest speakers. Once you graduate, you’ll have many career paths to choose from. You’ll be prepared for jobs in corporates, SMEs, government, charities, or even starting your own business.
The course gives you the tools to succeed in roles like operations management, investment banker, sales manager and more.
Semester One & Two
- Communications in Organisations
- Leadership and the Organisation
- Financial Awareness
- Managing Change
- Business Operations
- Developing Teams
Semester Three & Four
- Responding to the Changing Business Environment
- Effective Decision Making
- Business Development
- Business Models and Growing Organisations
- Customer Management
- Risk Management and Organisations
Semester Five and Six
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing Innovation in Business
- Leading and Managing Change
- Corporate Strategy and Governance
- All modules are assignment based with comprehensive British Education Experience
- Classes held at Penston Academy – Centre for British Council Examinations with Online class options
- Stay in constant communication with lecturers and teaching assistants after classes.
- Access to a wide range of study materials through Digital Library powered by British Council and Microsoft.
- Access to a full range of Microsoft 365 applications for the full duration of the course.
- Graduate early with a British Degree while living in Bangladesh
- Affordable compared to most Business Degrees in Bangladesh or in abroad.
- Attend Graduation Ceremony in the United Kingdom.
- Progress to Masters/MBA in UK, US, Canada and Australia
- Preferred by multinational or local companies in Bangladesh and worldwide
Penston does not accept online registration through web forms due to privacy concerns. For application please follow the instructions below:
- Download and complete the Application Form.
- Gather all the following documents:
- Photocopies of all Educational Certificates
- Photocopy of either Passport or National ID card
- 2 Passport size Photos
- Email the completed application form and all the documents at email@example.com or Submit physically at the Penston Academy Centre.
Alternatively call us at: 01317249146, 01833333990.