The BA(Hons) in Business Management is a Bachelors Degree awarded by Buckinghamshire New University and delivered at Penston Academy in Bangladesh. Students now have the option studying and graduating with a Business degree from Buckinghamshire New University while living in Bangladesh. The programme has been designed for students who see themselves as future business professionals in any industry.
The Degree blends both academic study and skills development in order to enhance your employability. In order to enable you to develop broad knowledge in the desired area, the course has an emphasis on applying the knowledge developed in real-life situations through case studies or working in and with real organisations.
- Awarding Body: Buckinghamshire New University
- Duration: 3 Years
- Credits – 360
- Entry Requirements: One A-Level or HSC Complete.
- Programme Delivery: Magna Carta College, through Digital Learning
This Business Degree prepares you for your future career, opening many doors to management roles throughout MNCs in Bangladesh and abroad. The degree is aimed at students who wish to understand contemporary business practices.
In year 1, you will learn about the fundamentals that provide a sound basis for your study of business management. Core modules include finance, marketing, contemporary business environments, HR, leadership and management skills. In year 2, you will gain a more strategic understanding of business issues, and in particular work with real clients to support you in implementing changes to their business.
In the final year covers important area of leading and managing change especially in the current climate where businesses need to understand the turbulent business environment and the role of effective managers and leaders in the change process. The final year also covers areas of innovation and Corporate Governance as well as the chance to learn new research skills in business and management.
Once you graduate, you’ll have many career paths to choose from. You’ll be prepared for jobs in corporates, SMEs, government, charities, or even starting your own business. The course gives you the tools to succeed in roles like operations management, investment banker, sales manager and more.
- Essentials of Management
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Communications for Business
- Understanding Business Organisations
- Introduction to Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Mathematics
- Business Economics
- Marketing in Business
- Human Resources in Business
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Principles of Business Operations
- Information Systems and Organisations
- Risk Management and Organisations
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing Innovation in Business
- Leading and Managing Change
- Corporate Strategy and Governance
- Modules are delivered and assessed on Lectures, Assignments and Exams with comprehensive British Education Experience
- Blended On-Campus Classes held at Penston Academy – Centre for British Council Examinations in Bangladesh and with some modules having the option of online delivery.
- Stay in constant communication with lecturers and teaching assistants after classes.
- Access to a wide range of study materials through Digital Library powered by British Council and Microsoft.
- Access to a full range of Microsoft 365 applications for the full duration of the course.
- Digital Learning Platform.
- Complete access to full suite of Microsoft 365 applications and cloud storage facilities for convenient study.
- Graduate with an Internationally valued British Degree while living in Bangladesh.
- Affordable compared to most Business Degrees in Bangladesh or in abroad.
- Attend Graduation Ceremony in the United Kingdom.
- Progress to Masters/MBA in UK, US, Canada and Australia.
- Preferred by multinational or local companies in Bangladesh and worldwide.
Penston does not accept online registration through web forms due to privacy concerns. For application please follow the instructions below:
- Download and complete the Application Form.
- Gather all the following documents:
- Photocopies of all Educational Certificates
- Photocopy of either Passport or National ID card
- 2 Passport size Photos
- Email the completed application form and all the documents at firstname.lastname@example.org or Submit physically at the Penston Academy Centre.
Alternatively call us at: 01317249146, 01833333990.