The International MBA is a one-year Masters programme designed keeping both professionals and new graduates in mind.
The programme not only introduces students to aspects of marketing, finance and human resource and strategic management but through the dissertation will have to conduct research in a field of their interest leading to an expert understanding of a business function.
Professionals who are working in executive or management positions will be able to relate their professional experience with the theories discussed during the delivery of the course. Students who have recently graduated will be able to develop on the theories they have studied in their undergraduate in addition to using case studies for practical knowledge.
Awarding Body: Buckinghamshire New University
Delivered by: Magna Carta College, Oxford’s Independent Business School
Duration: 1 year
Entry Requirements: Bachelors
Module 1 & 2
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
Module 3 & 4
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
Module 5 & 6
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
Module 7 & 8
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- Coursework Based Assessment
- The Programme compromises of 9 modules
- 2 modules will be studied simultaneously with the final module Dissertation being studied on independently.
- Final Phase classes taken directly by UK Lecturers.
- Stay in constant communication with the lecturers after class through online and through personal appointment.
Facilities at Penston Business School
- Consistent support from Lecturers
- Dedicated tutorial support
- Access to our e-library
- British Council Standard Study Environment