Post Graduate Diploma in HRM
Awarded by Qualifi UK, OFQUAL Accredited Degree.
The Postgraduate Qualification awarded by Qualfi UK has been designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to high levels within their organisation. Managers need to be aware of issues, able to analyse their potential outcomes and consequences, and decide how to react. They do not have to be expert in all areas of business, but they need to possess a general awareness of what specialist facilities and services exist, and how they can assist in carrying out that role. The programme includes contemporary topics reflecting key issues within the 21st – century business environment as well as the latest developments in management research.
This 6-month PGD gives students 120 Credits of a UK University Masters Degree. Completing the Diploma allows access to a dissertation at one of our University partners for a related master’s degree.
- Awarding Body: Qualifi UK
- Approved by: Ofqual (Government Regulatory body for assessments in England including Cambridge and Edexcel)
- Duration: 6 Months
- Entry Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
The Qualifi Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of human resource management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the businessworld.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
The programme consists of six compulsory units that are required to be completed by the students.
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
How Will You Study?
- Modules are delivered and assessed on Lectures, Assignments with comprehensive British Education Experience
- Option to study Online or On-Campus Classes at Penston Academy – Centre for British Council Examinations.
- Stay in constant communication with lecturers and teaching assistants after classes.
- Access to a wide range of study materials through Digital Library powered by British Council and Microsoft.
- Access to a full range of Microsoft 365 applications for the full duration of the course.
Progression to UK Masters Degree
Learners completing the Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management will allow progress to:
- a university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree, or
- directly into employment in an associated profession, or
- the QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
QUALIFI has exemptions for learners to progress to a number of universities to complete a master’s degree. This generally requires completion of a dissertation only.
The pathways are an indication of a learner’s progress towards a university degree and are based on the university’s review of QUALIFI’s learning programmes and outcomes. Further information is available here http://www.QUALIFI.net/learning-pathways/
Why study PGDHRM at Penston
- Improve your CV with a British PGD.
- Progress to a UK University for Master’s degree
- Cut cost of studying a Master’s degree abroad.
- Learn how to write reports with Harvard Style referencing and the use of Turnitin.
- All faculties are British Degree Holders
- Study at a British Council Partner Centre in Uttara.
- Complete access to full suite of Microsoft 365 applications and cloud storage facilities for convenient study.
- Balanced and Blended learning through In-Campus and Online classes to avoid exhausting traffic conditions of Dhaka.