Penston Academy of International Studies, Bangldesh.
This statement explains how PAIS uses your personal information. By registering with PAIS, you agree to your personal data being processed by PAIS in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
PAIS will undertake the following activities in relation to the processing and exchange of personal data:
- Personal data relating to the name(s), date of birth, gender, of an individual will always be collected by PAIS for the purposes of assessing, examining and awarding qualifications. In some cases, additional information will also be collected to support requests for access arrangements and reasonable adjustments and/or special consideration. Such personal data will be supplemented by the results of examinations and assessments.
- Once PAIS has received your information, PAIS will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. PAIS will store personal data on PAIS’s secure servers, but such data may also be kept securely in paper format.
- Personal data will be collected and processed by PAIS for the purposes of assessing admission eligibility, marking, issuing of admission letters, examination results and providing students with access to post-results services. In order for PAIS to achieve this, some personal information may be transferred to third parties such as markers and moderators, academic boards.
- PAIS is obliged to disclose the information that they hold about data subjects, (e.g. the student, admission enquires) within 30 days of receiving a formal request for disclosure. Where requested, PAIS will provide you with a readable copy of the personal information which PAIS holds about you but, for confidentiality purposes, PAIS will require proof of identity before supplying you with this information.
- If you have not reached the age of 16, you may first wish to discuss this Privacy Notice with your parent or legal guardian.
It is a requirement for data controllers to provide data subjects (individuals who are the subject of personal data) with details of who they are, the purposes for which they process the personal data, and any other information that is necessary to make the processing of the personal data secure and accurate, including any third parties to whom it may be passed to.