The BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems Degree is delivered by NCC Education, validated and awarded by the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan).
This programme equips students with a blend of technical IT skills and business expertise which prepares them for careers in senior management roles. The programme modules are designed to provide students with the fundamental skills and knowledge required by employers in the IT sector.
Time to Complete
Academic Intake – June 2019
Duration – 3 Years
Course Fees – £ 6232 + (BDT 50000 Conditions Applied)
Credits – 360
* For entry onto this program students must have at least one of the following:
- One GCE ‘A’ level or equivalent or an appropriate school leavers certificate deemed to be of similar level
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
- Edexcel Higher National Diploma (HND)
- NCC Education Level 3 Diploma (L3DB*)
- General Education Development (GED)
- An International qualification which is deemed to be of a similar level to the NCC Education (L3DB*). This shall be agreed with NCC Educations UK in advance
Year 1 – 120 Credits (Level 4 NCC Qualification)
Year 2 – 120 credits (Level 5 NCC Qualification)
· Professional Issues in IT –
· Network Security & Cryptography –
· Information Systems Analysis –
· Dynamic Websites –
· Analysis, Design & Implementation –
· Database, Design & Development –
· Agile Development –
· Computing Project –
Year 3 – 120 Credits (NCC University Pathway)
· Advance Database Management Systems – 20 Credits
· Corporate Communication System Management – 20 Credits
· eBusiness – 20 Credits
· Managing Information Systems Project – 20 Credits
· Information System Project – 40 Credits
The program has two phases, the first phase is the NCC Level 4 and 5 Diploma in Computing which is delivered by PAIS and awarded by NCC Education – an Ofqual regulated UK awarding body. The second phase is the BA (Hons) in Global Business which is awarded by the University of Central Lancashire and is pursued through NCC at PAIS Dhaka Campus.
On completion of the degree, graduates choose further study, leading to a Master of Science (MSc), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Research (MRes), Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) at institutions across the World.
Upon successful completion of the degree, students are invited to attend their graduation ceremony at Preston Guild Hall in the UK.
Graduates can pursue careers in:
• IT Management/Consultancy
• Software Engineering
• Data Management
• Cyber Security
• Information Systems Management
In 1828, the University of Central Lancashire was founded in Preston, UK as the Institution for the Diffusion of Knowledge. Today UCLan is rated as one of the UK’s highest risers in the National League Table and is one of the UK’s largest universities, with a student and staff community approaching 38,000. Internationally, the university has academic partners in all regions of the globe.
The University of Central Lancashire is ranked in the top 3.7% of universities in the world, according to the Centre for World University Rankings (CWUR).